Monday, April 4, 2016

"Revelation" - Week 91

April 4th, 2016

     Things are well. Conference was wonderful! I remember President Corbitt saying that whenever you hear the word "conference", think "revelation". What a proven truth. This weekend was full of inspiration and revelation for me. Our area must be very important to our prophets and seers, because in many instances they spoke directly to me. I love General Conference, and my appreciation for it and our leaders has only grown with my time on the mission.

     Elder Charles is doing well. Our biggest challenge right now is trying to get him to participate in the lessons more. He has a hard time understanding and memorizing certain elements of the language, but has a much stronger base now than he did a month ago. Reading is going well. He does much better in english because he's familiar with the words and can sight read them. He's been improving in both languages.

Life is good and God is great
Elder Brady