Monday, March 28, 2016

"No End. Just Another Path" - Week 90

March 28th, 2016


     Hope all had a happy Easter weekend! Things are pretty good. Transfers came and went... I'm staying here in Los Solares with Elder Charles. I thought I might. I'm excited. I didn't want to leave. However, the sisters are leaving and nobody is taking over their area, which means that our areas are now combined and things just got a whole lot bigger, so we'll see how it goes.

     We'll be focusing on finding new investigators for both April and May, which makes these upcoming weeks crucially important. I think General conference will help us with some inspiration.

Here's an "Easetish" quote for ya'll,

     "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it... White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." - Gandalf

Love,
Elder Brady

The Thug Life chose us...

The District

Missionaries of Los Solares

Fun lunch appointment with some awesome members.

We're sad to see the Sisters leave...