Monday, December 7, 2015

" We're a Traveling Circus" - Week 74

December 7th, 2015

     Things are great in Los Solares. I've recovered quite a bit from my illness since last week, so things are getting rolling along once again, and it sure feels good. This week, we were able to do an intercambio with Elder Pawn-Kalilikane, and Elder Monroy. I went with Elder Pawn (from Hawaii) in his area. It was a fantastic intercambio. And my buddy Elder Davis is also Zone Leader over there living in the same house, so we were havin a lot of fun. We lived together toward the beginning of our missions back in Sabana Grande de Boya, and we're from the same group (We started our missions together in the MTC). He's one of my best friends on the mish. The exchange was cool. I discovered that Elder Pawn is a very humble, sincere and genuine leader. We talked at length about what it truly means to be a leader, and how we can best fulfill that assignment. Touching upon various aspects of leadership; Zone meetings, meetings with the Stake President, instruction and empowerment of District Leaders, behavioral correction when needed, etc... I'm super grateful for this assignment, and for the opportunities I'm given each day to serve others. I'm also very excited for our temple trip this week! We'll be going this Wednesday. We also have 2 other exchanges in the week, so that'll be fun. Anywho, love you all!

Elder Brady
Our Intercambio.
Left to right, back to front;
Davis, Pawn, Me,
Rios, Gaitan, and Monroy

Our house... is a very very very fine house.
With two cats the yard, life used to be so hard,
now everything is easy cause of you...
I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought, today...
-Crosby, Stills and Nash