Monday, December 21, 2015

" Feliz Navidad! Prospero Año y Felicidad!" - Week 76

December 21st, 2015

     Things are well. We've been seeing an innumerable amount of miracles this Christmas season. I myself have been trying to focus much more on our Savior's love, and extending that love to others. It's a very interesting time. I'm re-learning about the necessity of reliance on our Lord Jesus Christ. During the Christmas season the Lord works miracles in the hearts of those willing to let Him in, and I'm fortunate enough to witness them. Things are swell though. We've just been having a ton of service projects this week. We've painted the house's of our ward's second counselor, mission leader, and an investigator family that are super awesome. Service projects kind of spark a bit more pep and love into the missionary work for me. I love em! They keep me going. Any opportunity at service, and we'll jump at it.
     We're excited for Christmas. Hope you all get the best of this one, and that you remember why we celebrate it. There is so much noise in this world that just doesn't matter, but if we take a moment to truly ponder the significance of that one silent night, the peace will soon flow into our hearts and dwell within us as long as we let it. I love you all! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Elder Brady

ps. ¨Keep the change ya filthy animal.¨ - Home Alone

This little girl made a paper tie for me.
It's a wonderful work of art. She's such a cutie

Service project painting! Fun stuff!

Cookin up some Arroz blanco, chuleta guisada, y habichuelas negras.... yum!
My companion really likes your apron mom.
He never cooks, but I made him help me today,
and he got pretty excited, taking pictures and what not.