Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Cave Dwellers" - Week 63

September 23rd, 2015

Great week... Didn't have any time to write the last two days, it's been super busy.

     Well, last week the night before the leadership counsel, the assistants called and told me I was giving talk in the counsel. So the next morning, I got a cake and brought it to the capital. I did the same example I did earlier, but this time applying it to "how to conduct an effective zone meeting". We talked about the way we transfer the info. we receive to the rest of the missionaries. It went well, and they all liked the cake.

     This week we changed our p-day to Tuesday so we could go to some caves called Los Tres Ojos, and an aquarium. It was dope! We found a real life Gollum. His name is Bienvenido, and I couldn't resist taking a picture with him. He basically lives in the caves. He's the only person in the world, as he says, who is authorized to climb and dive in the caves. He really was Smeagol. We had a real good time there.

     Not much time, sorry this letter stinks... We got to head off to do zone interviews with the President. Hope you all have a good one!

Love Elder Brady