Monday, December 8, 2014

"Week 22"

December 8th, 2014


Dear home,
Not too much to report this week, but it was pretty good. Transfers are just around the corner, but I'm pretty sure I'll stay here. Good news, a few other Elders in our district traveled out here for P-day. We played poker with some fake money... And I cleaned em out! You should've seen them shakin in their boots. I never knew I had it in me, but I guess I've got a pretty good poker face. That, and I hustled them out of their money. 
Well, I'm afraid that's about it for now. Not much else to say. Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Brady

Improvized with lights! It was the only outlet in the room.

Feeling the Christmas Spirit thanks to Mom!

Elder Atkinson and I... and a few snowmen!

These peppers were much hotter than I thought they would be. Some of the most miserable five minutes of my life...

Me after ripping a branch off to put in Ponce's bed... You know the story! :)