Monday, January 4, 2016

"All Is Well" - Week 78

January 4th, 2016

       So Sorry, not much time. I've been trying to battle a virus on my camera memory, which is somethin fierce, but no worries. I'll come out victorious. The battle has waged on long enough. This week was good, not much to tell, pretty regular. The good news is that the bishopric has been thinking quite a bit about my suggestion with the references, and we'll have another meeting to get the plans all hashed out. A lot of people left the ward counsel really excited for the missionary work, so we're taking advantage of that. And for new years, I kind of accidentally fell asleep early, and wasn't awake to celebrate the new year... Ya, I know... I'm lame. Oh well. There's nothing to do and nowhere to go anyway. Hope all is well over there! Love ya!

Elder Brady

Photos next week! Sorry Mom!

* Had to throw something in here from his previous photo's! :)