Monday, January 26, 2015

"Transfers are in..." - Week 29

January 26,2015

Hello everyone, 
     Well, transfers came. I'm moving! Going to La Zona Villa Mella, to an area called Ponce. We'll see how it is down there tomorrow. My new companion is actually in my district right now. Elder Valdes, a chicano from El Paso Texas. He's a good guy, and I'm sure we'll have fun. We're blanking though! Which will be fun but difficult at the same time. I'm excited for it. Elder Atkinson is staying here, and is jokingly ticked at me for coming to this area after him, and leaving before. He'll be here for 6 months. It's just kind of a rough area, but he'll be great. Elder Ponce is going to La Romana as a district leader. He's been with me, in my district since the beginning of my mission, and I suppose that since my new area's name is "Ponce" still, he'll finish his mission with me after all! Well, thank you all for everything, and you'll hear all about my new area next week!


Elder Brady


Found some dinosaur eggs in Gonzalo... 
Guess who's making a cameo in Jurassic World?! 
Tag line... "Nature Always Finds A Way..."


We documented the nest 
and R.U.N.N.O.F.T. as quick as we could... 
scared outa our whits for the mama T Rex! 


From a high point in Gonzalo


Found a barn on top of a hill


La Zona Hainamosa!


Sticker of Jesus in a gua gua. Thought I'd share


These kids are the best! 
They gave us a version of a UFC fight.


This is the face of pure, unadulterated insanity. 
Nobody messes with this guy!


Reminds me of "Satan's Cavemen" from Nacho Libre :)


Cats and Dogs living in harmony


There's a little fair in town for the week


Every time we pass this guy, he tells us "Merry Christmas!"
 Pretty great!