Monday, June 6, 2016

"The Only Living Boy in The Dominican Republic" - Week 100

June 6th, 2016

     Well, things are just fine and dandy. It's interesting  to see just how much our perspective can change with relatively so little time. I want to kick the bucket with my boots still fastened tight! I'm not going to let my mission slip away from me without giving it all I've got. Not much to say this week, and there will probably be less to say next week. Hope all is well at home. Love you all!

Elder Rosales and I

We went to a mall in the west mission
to meet up with some of the missionaries from our group.
Pretty fun. We all came together, and now we're all goin home...

East Mission-  President Corbitt has a nick name for our group.
He calls us "The Wall".
He says that the Lord planted a wall in the santo domingo east mission
that put a stop to the disobedience.
We're actually his first group and arrived when he did.
President Corbitt is definitely part of the Wall.
 All of us in this picture have been zone leaders,
three zone leader trainers, and we're all best friends.
I love these guys​